Sparkling Sparklers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Everybody ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 7:20 am

Any way the boy is healthy......and the ambulnce is here at long last. Im having my second one.(Whisky)

Hi there Sims....dit was a bulletjie....... flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 7:22 am

flower and a glorious tuesday morn to everybody, in this world, south africa having a new-life , a boy, delivered by our very own Bennie!!!!!!
flower enjoy this day, no buts, smile and give your face a joy-ride!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 am

Good morning to you too SC........and where is our usual song you normally start the day with?????? I bought Eva Cassidy yesterday! Beautifull stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:32 am

flower Hi Bennie......ok wait.....I'm gonna do the Peddlers version of on a clear day, ok.....

On a clear day, rise and look around you
And you'll see who you are
On a clear day how it will astound you
That the glow of your being outshines every star

You'll feel part of ev'ry mountain, sea, and shore
You can hear from far and near a world you've never heard before

And on a clear day, on that clear day
You can see forever and ever more

You can hear from far and near a world you've never heard before

And on that clear day, on that clear day
You can see forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and evermore

ENJOY............... flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:41 am

aaai toggie tog...al weer die silent treatment.....ek was hier blatantly booted out vannie site af en uit..... geek
goeie more, WF.....alles lekker daai kant???
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male
Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:44 am

seacomic wrote:
... ... ... goeie more, WF.....alles lekker daai kant???
Damn PC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:46 am

oh shoot, its your turn now, lol! ...I had my turn a while back, onthou......
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 am

Orchid from my Greenhouse

Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 Orcads11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:10 am

oh for heavenssakes, Bennie...dis stunningly mooi, so blerrie pragtig......kan ons nie ons volgende sparklers party daar by jou plek geniet nie?... jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 am

Morning all da peeps.....

Congratulations are in order Bennie....How's Bennie Junior doing...teehee! lol! BigLaugh
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 am

In full bloom:
Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 Orcad10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:41 am

I must say I've had my fair share of delivering babies....side walks, kaya's, shops, back of ambulances, back rooms..... when it's time it's time..... and what a messy business!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:42 am

Bennie Jr .... is healthy and screaming! I visited the mother and Bennie last night. I will let you have a picture later today.
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:43 am

Bennie wrote:
In full bloom: ... ... ...
You must continue with these postings ... I'll come & squat there at your place ...
Lovely stuff maaaaan ...
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:50 am

Warre ....... sometime ago you posted pictures of yellow and white lillies. Well I managed to lay my hands on black ones. I post a picture for you to ball your eyes out. The developers are next to me. This area has become a favourite for retirement villages. So I looking at moving once again. Last time I was looking at properties in the Hex River valley area. Next week I will be scouting the lower Paarl/Somerset/Joostenberg Vlakte area. So if its not to far, maybe I will invite you for supper SC.
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:53 am

Bennie wrote:
Warre ....... sometime ago you posted pictures of yellow and white lillies. Well I managed to lay my hands on black ones. I post a picture for you to ball your eyes out. ... ... ...
Must be beautiful stuff as well ... I'm sure ...
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 9:55 am

My Vodacom internet connection is bad today. (again) Talk to you guys later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 am

Warrefok wrote:
Bennie wrote:
In full bloom: ... ... ...
You must continue with these postings ... I'll come & squat there at your place ...
Lovely stuff maaaaan ...

Ja free health care included....lol

Bennie.....Got some black Arums (vark oore) at woolies...Purple too! pricy mind you...
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:11 am

It lotto nite tomorrow SC ........so here is some Eca Cassidy for us gamblers!!!!

Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 Songbird-lg

From the CD SONG BIRD

Title: Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow lyrics

Artist: Eva Cassidy

Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
In the land that I heard of
Once, once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare you dream
Really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds
Are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds
Are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

If happy little bluebirds fly
Above the rainbow
Why, oh why, can't I

-----------------------------------------------------------

Talk to yaou all later. Thanks every one and I'll check Woolworths this week end.

Chow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:34 am

Bennie, all I can say is......FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS....to the stunning flowers, the song, one of my all-time favorites too...will check this chick out, cassidy, eva, sorry, have not heard of her, I have now though... Knipoog

oh cool, I know Joostenbergvlakte, mooi grond, lots of nurseries in the area, gets very hot too, horses, animals, plenty water, Kraaifontein down the drag was built on a vlei, just one downer, there's a huge squatter camp down the road, violence, robberies, bergies etc.....crime is real rife.....if thats the right word......yeah, well, once you hit the cape town scene, that cape town hospitality hits you for a loop, yeah, we will definitely supper, lunch or brekfis to-gether, promise...... flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A Quick hello to evron ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:37 am

Tog te pragtig , Bennie ... die blomme ens ... ook die lyrics van Somewhere over the Rainbow ....Is die bulletjie vernoem na jou? ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi Sims...long time no see.....Ja, Bennie Jnr is alive and well and living in the most magic place, flowers al om die kind, hy is baie lucky, Bennie was daar om hom te vang.....shampies, maar toe moes Bennie a tranqualizer soek, die naaste was maar vannie anner soort beverage, lol.........hy verdien dit....toe laat ons hom maar relax.... Knipoog
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:18 pm

Hallo SC and Simsi!!!! And where have you been all the time Simsi ?????? Well my side the Boeing just went past. Its a pity they grounded NationWide. There Boeing to Durban usually flew over round about 10 o clock. Any way here it goes for all of you...... today its Klipdrift and Coke .....2 minute past 8 they say. Soooooooooo bottoms up!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ....   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:26 pm

Quote :
Soooooooooo bottoms up!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
............... any excuse is a good excuse , Bennie ... enjoy , though ... ugh, i am a bit busy ... i am trying to reconcile accounts , etc ... have some nonsense with my scanner as well ... (virus scanner ) ... the company went and alotted my scanner to someone else as well .. mistakenly ... so , there is a problem .... I still waiting for an answer from them ... you know the story ... But , so good to see evron , again .... yep . But , wow to you for being able to asist the lady in her needs ....

I do remember , with my first child , I had to drive myself to hospital ... !!!! Could not get hold of ex at work ... at the time wives were not allowed to call their husbands at work ... was a HUGE palava ... Fortunately i made it in good time , though ...
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:33 pm

Very good free anti virus with daily updates AVG ....go to www.filehippo.com and look for it there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everybody ...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next