Sparkling Sparklers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Everybody ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: .....   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:34 pm

Quote :
Its a pity they grounded NationWide
.......... gosh, so glad still i was not on that flight heading home ... as you know i was in CT at the time ... was actually thinking of going home around that time using a different airway ... .... LUCKY ME !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Quote :
Very good free anti virus with daily updates AVG ....go to www.filehippo.com and look for it there
........... thnx , Bennie ... will do ... I have that one on my laptop ... but because i have the CD of Trend Micro , nogal ... I thought i may as well just use it on my laptop ... and that is then when the problem started ... else i would NEVER have known about the calamity ... Must say i do have alot of respect for the free version of AVG ... Foe i never had any problems at all with it ... used it on laptop for ten years ...
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:06 pm

There is a heavy thunder and lightning store outside and it effects my internet connection......so iyts intermittend today. If everything goes well, I will leave for the Cape on Sunday morning SC. Usually I stop over at Beaufort Wes and overnite in the Reserve outside the town. There accommodation is cheap and you dont have neighbours (R200)

On Monday....I will be in the Hex River area round about 12 O Clock. My plan is to stay around there for about a week......and if nessecary later proceed to Robertson/Paarl/Somerset for another two weeks. So I will contact you as soon as I hit CT. -----
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male
Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:06 pm

Bennie wrote:
Very good free anti virus with daily updates AVG ....go to www.filehippo.com and look for it there
On top of
AVG
also get
AVG Anti-Spyware Free Edition 7.5
and
AVG Anti-Rootkit Free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Bennie wrote:
There is a heavy thunder and lightning store outside and it effects my internet connection......so iyts intermittend today. If everything goes well, I will leave for the Cape on Sunday morning SC. Usually I stop over at Beaufort Wes and overnite in the Reserve outside the town. There accommodation is cheap and you dont have neighbours (R200)

On Monday....I will be in the Hex River area round about 12 O Clock. My plan is to stay around there for about a week......and if nessecary later proceed to Robertson/Paarl/Somerset for another two weeks. So I will contact you as soon as I hit CT. -----

Bloody marvelous, Bennie....let me know, you want my cell no.....when you arrive in Paarl, if you want, we can have a lil braai at my son's place in Paarl....you and yours are most welcome..... Jive Jive

I live, as you might know, by the sea, Tableview area....our home is your home.....within limits of course, julle donnerse transvalers vat mos so oor, maar dis ok........ geek geek Jive Jive only joking, ok.....
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Thnx alot SC!!!!!! My brother is leaving CT tomorrow and should be here with me on Thursday. As from Friday Im on holiday and property hunting again. I was down in the Hex River a few months ago, and I really liked the place. The only problem was to find an affordable piece of ground.....more or less what I will receive here.

I will be travelling on my own. I got divorced when my children were finished with career training. Since then it was me, the bottle, flowers and the odd gapped toothed woman ...... That is why I love CT, There are somany gapped toothed woman near Table Mountain...... Bergies ...I think you call them!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:33 pm

lol! ag nee fook dit, Bennie...is jy en WF a tweeling of wat?????...........nee, o donner......wat het ek nou gesondig.....en so wragtag, so oop en bloot...blatant kondig jy aan jou liefde vir die kaap......a grapjas to boot too, Bennie, its cool, bring it on , give it yr best shot, jy sal nogal nie vir ons capies onner kry nie.....miskien vir daai bergies ja, if thats really yr preference... geek Jive jissie, dit was nou snaaks...

on a lil more serious note, the Hex river valley is perfect, but just check the weather, etc...with all the greenhouses, etc, you need, if you still intend to carry on with yr nursey, flowers, not sure about the climate, Bennie, ok.... flower
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:40 pm

Jammer my fout SC!!!!! Ek het dedinkTable View en Table Mountain is dieselde plek ?????? En dis nou jammer jy het al jou voortande. Anyways sien daarna uit om jou te ontmoet. Jy kan altyd n swart stukkie papier oor jou voortande sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:47 pm

lol! well then, you know what "thought" did then....vir wat....a swart stukkie papier, jy's seker nie ernstig nie....maar toemaar, ek sal vir jou opppa guided tour vat, daar innie bo-kaap, sal vir jou introduce virrie bergies, my treat...daar's hotelle innie omtes vir afrika vir julle....dan gaan ek huisstoe....bel my as jy klaar ge-kuier het.....ek skud net my kop....kan dit nie verstaan nie....different strokes for different okes, soos hulle se, ne...(fook, met die kappies oppie e) geek geek
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 pm

Bergies....... Cape Towns pavement aristocrats.......first to welcome a visitor to your lovely city. They always make me laugh and I admire them..... for dropping out of 'civilization' with no regrets!!!!! I wish I do have that courage. I always told my children, one day Im going to find my own park bench in Cape Town!!!!!! And Im still tempted!!!! Maybe this time I'll just stay on the slopes of your mountain & make acid comments about life.

I must go now, you know before the bar calls me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 2:09 pm

lol! love that 'pavement aristocrats'...couldnt have said it better......come visit the gardens when you get here, do some bargaining, im sure one of those 'toothless wonders' will keep a bench for you....on the slopes of our ole "grys" mountain?...never, not a single acid comment will pass your mind/lips about life....take my word for it, Bennie... flower
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 2:13 pm

THE HEX RIVER VALLEY
Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 RefPhotoLandHex1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 2:21 pm

aaai...maar dis mooi wereld, hmmm, Bennie??? as jy nou inkom oppie N1, De Doorns is daar, sneeu oppie berge innie winter....tooo beautiful for words.....there's a story about the place, must google it again, a ghost or something, a woman that dies tragically in the matroosberge, kannie onthou nie....gaan google jy ook.....unbelievable country, weet nie van die grond nie, dis mos baie berge in die omtrek....wine farms, vineyards....weet nie.......
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 6:38 am

Good day from a wet Gauteng!!!!! We had a lovely hailstorm about six last night! Just what the veld need........ free nitrogen from the heavens. Ek is besig met my derde koppie moer! Word wakker mense sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 7:38 am

and a glorious good morning to you too Bennie.. flower
lekker omtrent die reen, as dit nodig is, is dit mos lekker welkom, hmmm.....
bewolk die kant, no wind, for which I am very grateful.. lol!

Ja, laat ons die dag vat en dit terdee geniet, always be kind...... flower

specially for you, Bennie...

Kidra what the world needs now
is love sweet love
thats the only thing
that there's just too little of..... Kidra

ps - ek sien jy beat jou tweeling vanoggend...
waar is jy, ou grote, WF...... Cool Bra Sing
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 8:56 am

My internet is dan aan en dan af van oggend. Ons het weer 'n tipiese Hoeveld Somers dag...... bietjie bewolk .... 'n donderstorm op pad soo vir een uur. Gedurende die Somer het die Hoeveld die beste klimaat in die land. Nooit is die temperatuur hoer as 32 C. Maar die winters! Ek het -7 gedurende Augustus hier gemeet. Ek moet jou die foto's stuur toe ons Sneeu gehad het SC
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 9:11 am

:cyclops: :cyclops: LOTTO VANDAG :cyclops: :cyclops:

Idea Idea Idea Idea ENIGE NOMMERS WAT JY GEDROOM HET? Idea Idea Idea

king king king king king king GAAN OF BORRELS OOPMAAK MORE??? king king king king king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 9:11 am

wow, Bennie...en dink jy gaan jy dit mis as jy afkom Kaap toe, as jy jou stukkie grond kry?....it's going to totally different for you, maybe the climatization will be too much for you?....ek self, hou van die gewone kaapse weer, kan net nie gewoond raak aan daai "all of a sudden" thunder and lightening storms in the Highveld nie....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 9:13 am

lol! nee wat, ek speel dieselfde nommers vandat Lotto begin het....geboorte datums, ens...will never change, they have been good to me so far.... Knipoog
Back to top Go down
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 9:50 am

Aaag ......my internet speel van oggend. Ek het nou probeer fotos oplaai van die Sonneblomme wat ek onder net geplant het. Hulle blom nog nie. Ek het dit in tien litre plastic sakke geplant in bebrande steenkool as. Vorige jaar het ek denne hout skafsels gebruik as n medium. Daarna drup ek die sakke drie keer 'n dag met water met oplosbare kunsmis gemeng. Alle tamaties,komkommers, groen peper ens word so geplant. Selfs al het jy 'n baie klein stukkie grond kan jy baie oes.... n Ou wat self in 'n flat of meenthuis kan so al sy groente sommer self plant. Google Hydroponics en kyk daar hoe dit gedoen word. Ek het my eie druppers gemaak en sal vir julle later foto's daarvan pos. Een tamatie plant dra omtrent so twinting dertig kilogram en dit neem 'spasie van 300cmx 300cm op.
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:29 am

Good morning ...

Don't feel alone regarding Internet "service" ...
my I"S"P only now allowed me the privilege to make use of their "service" ...

Take Note !!! --- iBurst SUCKS !!!

When, some time ago, I complained about the SLOW connection speeds,
their "support" suggested I UNinstall my Anti Spyware Software ...
Fooken Crunts !!!

Soooooo SC ... did you organize a Bergie for Ben ... time is runnin out jong !!!
Rememba da teeth !!! ... or absence thereof ... it is of VITAL importance ...
BigLaugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:33 am

dis fantasties, Bennie....is dit nou ook soos "organic" die Hydroponic kwekery, of nie?..klink blerrie interesant , hoor.... flower

lol! WF....onse "toothless wonders" is ook baie baie larney hier, ok....hulle soek times and dates, hulle se PA's hou dan appointments vir hulle.....ek wag in spanning om van Bennie te hoor..... Jive Jive
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:13 am

seacomic wrote:
lol! WF....onse "toothless wonders" is ook baie baie larney hier, ok....hulle soek times and dates, hulle se PA's hou dan appointments vir hulle.....ek wag in spanning om van Bennie te hoor..... Jive Jive
Ek sou graag vir Bennie wou help, but my contacts would not fit Bennie's taste ... to much teeth ...

Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Toples10

but I'll keep on looking ...
Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 am

but I'll keep on looking ... Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10[/quote]

I'm sure you will, WF...... geek
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:34 am

seacomic wrote:
Quote :
but I'll keep on looking ... Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Biggri10
I'm sure you will, WF...... geek
Lovely teeth hey ... dont you agree ... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everybody ...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next