Sparkling Sparklers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Everybody ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male
Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Good Morning Everybody ... Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:58 am

Cool in Pretoria this morning ... actually a little on the cold side ...
Weekend is nigh ... on us ... imminent ... immineo ... affraid

Enjoy da day ... why not ...
pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 8:23 am

Why the hell not...Yes, good morning Warrefok, same to you pal.Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 8:35 am

Good Morning Everybody ... _41162532_monkey1_getty416

A little chilly here too!:cyclops:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Morning !!!   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 10:02 am

Same here ... actually Fair to icecold .... How's ya ? ... that pic says it all , Drew .... Knipoog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 10:03 am

hey there, good morning you guys.....yeah, week-end is here...........take it, shake it, make it work for you, as you so desire, just be kind, ok?Knipoog

love that pic, Drew, may I have it as an avatar, wait, I love that one of the ellie walking on water, lol! ENJOY, everybody, hi and hugs........
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Enjoy da weekend ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 5:14 pm

You peeps must all enjoy your weekend ...
I'd be here though ... but for the relevant ones ...
See Ya on Monday !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 8:55 am

flower and a very good morning to you all again!!!!
hi and hugs and smooches and ...oh, what the hell...take it all, take everything from this day, make it work , be kind,ok.....flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 8:59 am

Morning peeps!

Good Morning Everybody ... 115653614_973326d296

Now Sea......Do NOT exceed the recommended dosage.....
Whatcha singing for us today....hmmmmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 9:04 am

lol! howzabout.................Sometimes when we touch...the earth moves round too much............I wanna hold you, till the sky falls..........down?..BigLaugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 9:06 am

geek and dont you dare get all kinky ideas, met die ou vrou, ok, this bloody song stuck here in da brain again!!!!!......jocolor ...enjoy, Drew, catch u later, I'm late........gotta go.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:47 am

Good Morning Everybody ... Show48-seg2-img2
But i've got lots of twists and turns.....lol:v^:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:49 am

And me gotta un-kink butt and do salaries.....Fook! Payday again.....Not sure if it comes too fast or too slow.....Byeeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:53 am

lol! buggar.......bloody coward.........run, run.......come get all wise here with me, nogal..............yeah, go do your good deed for the day, Drew, pay em.......hope that new venture is all good still for you, next time you come in, fook to the chat box....we can try and have a 1 on 1 chat.......BigLaugh thats the nearest you gonna get all kinky with this ole broad!!!!!Knipoog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Good Morning Everybody ... RunLikeHell3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 2:16 pm

jissie......thats a gross skeleton of a foot, hmm, Drew........wow....high in-step too.........lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 4:05 pm

Well you said RUN....I ran so fast the flesh and feathers came off my fleety feety
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 4:29 pm

hmmnm, I also mentioned meet me on/in the chatbox too...............so please enlighten me, what did you then do????........lol! ....its cool, all's well that ends well, I always say......geek
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: And it is still cool in Pretoria ... 1 November 2007   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 am

Hiya everyone ...
still cool after an all night drizzling session here in Petoorsdorp ...

But have a look at this !!!
Sheesh !!!

Peggy McAlpine smiles for the camera
during her record-setting flight in Cyprus
a day after her 100th birthday

Good Morning Everybody ... Ts01pe10
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1740262007
Good Morning Everybody ... 100th_10
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photo/31102007/24/photo/photos-n-odds-peggy-mcalpine-instructor-paraglides-northern-cyprus.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:41 am

Way to go, girlfriend!!!!! Congrats!!!!

flower Morning all.....enjoy a magic day.....flower
More,WF.....ja, ook overcast weer hier vandag...die vlei, die see lyk glad vanoggend, die voeltjies sing, klomp fook, daai groot met die hang witbekke voels gesien ook, pragtig....ek dink hulle broei oppie vlei........flamingos, uh uh, not them....brings a song to mind....
Kidra Cool Bra Sing tall and tanned and young and lovely....the girl from Epanema goes walking....and when she's walking she smiles............oohhhh.....Kidra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:51 am

Morning again peeps....

Sea, what chat box are you refering to....msn???? I added you but could not seem to message you when you came online. A message said you should update a later version of software....Windows live messenger is a free download from the "windows live" site if you want to.
You can also do video calls if you have a webcam. They're cheap...about R150.00 or so. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:56 am

Drewberryboy wrote:
Morning again peeps.... ... ... ...
Hiya DBB ... did you pay da peeps, or must I call da union ... lol!
For da Chat Box ... On da Main Page of Sparkling Sparklers, look at bottom left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:58 am

flower Morning Drew!!!!!! oh for heavens sakes, the bloody chat-box is right here under your nose, !!!!!! if...snakes...bite....and all.....geez,I do sympathise with you though, I DO rattle some peeps, but geez, get with it!!!!! BigLaugh ...thanks for adding me to MSN, we can chat there too, ok.....Knipoog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 8:03 am

Good Morning Everybody ... Click2chat

Howzeeeeeet Warre...da peeps are paid. I always pay da peeps first....Otherwise they don't come to work. Suppliers have to wait.....lol....aren't you glad you're not a supplier.... Smile

Thanks I thought it may be somewhere. (didn't actually look to be honest)...will check it out. Flippin chatboxes are all over the place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 8:06 am

Hey, hey.....watch it!!!!!!and whats more, I DO NOT FLIP.............I do somersaults!!!!geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 8:11 am

Good Morning Everybody ... Epa0964l

BWWWAAAA!HAAAAHHHHAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everybody ...   Good Morning Everybody ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everybody ...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next