Sparkling Sparklers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man runs into his wife at brothel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennie
Addict
Bennie

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Man runs into his wife at brothel Empty
PostSubject: Man runs into his wife at brothel   Man runs into his wife at brothel EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 am

Warsaw, PolandMan runs into his wife at brothel Transpix
Man runs into his wife at brothel Transpix
10 January 2008 07:29

A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and
spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported. - Reuters

==============

I wonder ----- did he not enjoy the extra cash his wife earned.... and who money was paying for his visit to the brothel afro afro afro afro afro Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Hear/Speak/See None Rasta Bro Rasta Bro Rasta Bro BIG GRIN BIG GRIN BIG GRIN BIG GRIN BIG GRIN BIG GRIN BIG GRIN

Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos
Warrefok

Male
Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Man runs into his wife at brothel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man runs into his wife at brothel   Man runs into his wife at brothel EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 am

Geezus ... they should be HIGHLY compatible ... same pastime interests ... dontcha think ...
mébe even their sex life would improve if they did it in da brothel instead of at home ...
BigLaugh
Back to top Go down

Man runs into his wife at brothel
Page 1 of 1