'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Warrefok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sebas
Amateur

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Warrefok   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Dear members and friends of my father Sebastiaan Cronje aka (warrefok) ... i've been trying to get time to let all of his online friends know that he has passed away just over a year ago,.. but im struggeling finding everybody and since his pc also crashed and i havent gotten around to fix it so i can log into his mail and let everybody know i tried to remeber on which sites he used to be active ...

so if any of you wondered why him became inactive everywhere,.. now you know ...

regards
Sebastiaan Cronje (his son)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seacomic
Amateur

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Warrefok   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

hi there sebastiaan...yeah, I knew it was going to happen, he did warn me.....I was hoping though, wishing against all odds, we did a lot of research etc...aloe meds , cant remember the other stuff, got hold of a doctor down in the cape as well...miss him terribly...we had such good times...just shooting the breeze....miss him very much....thanx for posting this message...all the best to you and your family....xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warrefok
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparkling Sparklers :: Sparkling Sparklers Forums :: Algemeen - General-
Jump to: