Sparkling Sparklers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mbeki meets the queen...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mbeki meets the queen... Empty
PostSubject: mbeki meets the queen...   mbeki meets the queen... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am

President Mbeki meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Mbeki frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and Father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Back in Cape town , President Mbeki asks to speak with vice president Zuma.

"Answer this for me. Your mother and your Father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says Zuma. "Let me get back to you on that one."

Zuma goes to his advisors and asks everyone, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up at the V&A Waterfront and bumps into Mark Lottering.

Zuma looks around to see if anyone can overhear them, and he whispers, "Mark! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Mark whispers back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Zuma smiles and says "Thanks!"

Zuma goes back to Parliament to speak with Pres Mbeki. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Mark Lottering."

Mbeki gets up, stomps over to Zuma, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!

flower fook...bou a nasie.....bou hom....
Back to top Go down

mbeki meets the queen...
Page 1 of 1