'n Vriendelike Veeltalige Internasionale Bymekaarkomplek
A Friendly Multilingual International Social Meeting Point

 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sad News.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Dont know if you have heard, but Barry (Kalis's) son Reynier died this morning.

An online memorial has been created HERE . Please feel free to post any messages of condolances, love and support for Barry and family.
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos


Male
Number of posts : 1056
Age : 68
Location : Pretoria - South Africa
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:13 pm

mizwingz wrote:
Dont know if you have heard, but Barry (Kalis's) son Reynier died this morning.

An online memorial has been created HERE . Please feel free to post any messages of condolances, love and support for Barry and family.
Hi MW ... thanks ... but who are these peeps ... ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:13 pm

wow.....and I was trying to get you when you were online yesterday, angel, MSN.....
thanks for letting me and us know.....will mail Kali and whome personally too....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Warrefok wrote:
mizwingz wrote:
Dont know if you have heard, but Barry (Kalis's) son Reynier died this morning.

An online memorial has been created HERE . Please feel free to post any messages of condolances, love and support for Barry and family.
Hi MW ... thanks ... but who are these peeps ... ???

Kalitheran and whome from Sparkleroad.
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos


Male
Number of posts : 1056
Age : 68
Location : Pretoria - South Africa
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:21 pm

mizwingz wrote:
Warrefok wrote:
mizwingz wrote:
Dont know if you have heard, but Barry (Kalis's) son Reynier died this morning.

An online memorial has been created HERE . Please feel free to post any messages of condolances, love and support for Barry and family.
Hi MW ... thanks ... but who are these peeps ... ???
Kalitheran and whome from Sparkleroad.
Thank you ...


Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: From SIMSI   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 pm

How very sad ... only 20 years of age ... Please pass on my heartfelt condolences ... Safe in the arms of our Lord ...
Back to top Go down
Warrefok
Entheos


Male
Number of posts : 1056
Age : 68
Location : Pretoria - South Africa
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:46 pm

SIMSI wrote:
How very sad ... only 20 years of age ... Please pass on my heartfelt condolences ... Safe in the arms of our Lord ...
SIMSI wrote:
How very sad ... ... ... Safe in the arms of our Lord ...
Huh ... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sad News.   Today at 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Sad News.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Global News, 16:9 - Cyber Seduction Documentary (42 Year Old Mom & Teacher Turned Internet Predator)
» Breaking News: 4-Year-Old Boy Stabbed To Death At SE London Family Home
» McCann's Outburst Towards Press - Guerrilla Democracy News
» On Sky News this morning
» SKY/Breaking news

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sparkling Sparklers :: Sparkling Sparklers Forums :: Algemeen - General-
Jump to: